Ponycraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SPOILER]Latest episode chat thread[SPOILER]

+3
Stormfront
Leed108
williamcll
7 posters

Go down

[SPOILER]Latest episode chat thread[SPOILER] Empty [SPOILER]Latest episode chat thread[SPOILER]

Post by williamcll Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:03 am

Should have started a thread like this on the old site...

But anyways, what are your opinions on this week's episode,Magical Mystery Cure?

Last edited by williamcll on Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:46 am; edited 2 times in total
williamcll
williamcll

http://williamcll.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

[SPOILER]Latest episode chat thread[SPOILER] Empty Re: [SPOILER]Latest episode chat thread[SPOILER]

Post by Leed108 Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:38 pm

Lololololololol

I knew it would be that situation as soon as RD said the pony with a flowery suitcase!

Leed108

Back to top Go down

[SPOILER]Latest episode chat thread[SPOILER] Empty Re: [SPOILER]Latest episode chat thread[SPOILER]

Post by Stormfront Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:26 pm

Pretty much!
Wasn't a very complex episode hehe but I still was OK with it.
Isn't going to win any awards though =P
Stormfront
Stormfront
Admin

http://www.imokaywiththis.com/pony/celestia

Back to top Go down

Post by williamcll Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:47 am

Whoop, new episode.

More like musical today.

[SPOILER]Latest episode chat thread[SPOILER] 245320__safe_twilight-sparkle_princess-luna_princess-celestia_book_spoiler-s03e13_the-crystal-empire_50fcdff5a4c72d3c330001a5.png
williamcll
williamcll

Back to top Go down

Post by Multicolor_Hipster Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:50 pm

Magical Mystery Cure was like High School Musical with ponies and then a huge bombshell at the end.
Multicolor_Hipster
Multicolor_Hipster

Back to top Go down

Post by Leed108 Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:06 pm

Songs

Nuff said

Leed108

Back to top Go down

Post by williamcll Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:26 pm

Leed108 wrote:Songs

Nuff said
And that's really it.
williamcll
williamcll

Back to top Go down

Post by djpinkie_Pie Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:44 am

I think that the newest episode was great! The songs were fantastic, which I really enjoyed, because the entire episode was full of them. I also think that, for the amount of drama and hate that was spread about Alicorn Twilight being a thing now, I think the writers did a good job with introducing her into the cast.

Of course, this episode (not unlike the whole of season 3 :/,) had a lot of issues. For starters, I feel like the episode was very rushed... for a couple of reasons:

1. They put 7 songs in one episode.

Really now? That is more than double the songs from all the rest of season 3 combined.

2. It could have easily been a 2-parter

I think this was mainly due to animation constraints, but I think this episode could have been easily put into a 2-parter. One of the key factors in this was the writers and producers of the show saying they had to cut down the material to make everything fit into a 30-minute episode. (The saddest part of all was that Ingram said there was more of my favorite song..."True True Friend," that he had to cut out for time constraints.) Hopefully we will see that extra content and be able to enjoy what was cut out, but I doubt it... (Btw, this has happened before. Remember the season 2 finale? There was an extended "Love is in Bloom" song and a full extra 5 minutes after the wedding, with a Trixie scene, that had to be cut out of the episode for time constraints.)

~~~~~~~~
Well, I hope we can all get over Alicorn Twilight (although I doubt it.) The most important thing to me is that the quality of the episode is not diminished. And if Season 4 goes the way Season 3 ended, then hopefully we will be starting to see quality mlp episodes again.

(If you can't tell yet, I thought Season 3 overall was kinda bad. The main reason I blame for this is NOT Hasbro, surprisingly. People seem to forget that more than half the main writers for the show were forced to go work on Littlest Pet Shop around the same time as Season 3 production. Now they are coming back, so hopefully we will see an up in the quality of the show once more! ^^

#RANTOVER

~Cadence (DJPinkie_Pie)

P.S. - If you disagree me, that is, of course, within your right to do so. Again, these are my observations on the show thus far and on this recent episode. And if you disagree, then, okay :3

djpinkie_Pie
djpinkie_Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by williamcll Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:58 am

In fact, there was news that the finale was originally a two-parter, and that the crew weren't paid for the final episode so they compressed it into one episode, which lead to the above problem.
williamcll
williamcll

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestiafish Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am

Wha.....did Hasbro answer my dreams?!?! They did!!!!!!!! Vinyl Scratch, Bonbon, Pinkie working at the farm, twilight..?!? With princess Celestia... where.?!? Didn't even get finished with it I had to post ASAP
Celestiafish
Celestiafish

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestiafish Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:11 am

Twilight....Alicorn..correction.. a..PRINCESS?!?! Uhh does anyponyelse think this has been the most momentous episode of friendship is magic!!
Celestiafish
Celestiafish

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:15 pm

I know that Princess Twilight is a shock, (Shocking, but I think it fits Twilight) but we need to remember who this show is targeting. 6-year-old girls. You know what every little girl wants to be? A princess. Princess Twilight is something to make more little girls want to watch the show. I know this, because I was a 6 year old filly 6 years ago. <3
Derpy
Derpy

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestiafish Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:29 am

I was just caught off guard.. It's AWESOME! cheers
Celestiafish
Celestiafish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down