Ponycraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attention Washington State

3 posters

Go down

Attention Washington State Empty Attention Washington State

Post by TheBeatrix Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:35 am

I am looking to meet others here in Washington. I have been here since August and have not really been motivated to go out and make friends until now. My Skype is TheArkadies if you have not added me already and if any one is interested let me know about when or where you would like to all hang out or something. I want to get out a little more instead of just working most of the day and coming home not knowing what to do. Let me know on here or in Skype if interested!

TheBeatrix

Back to top Go down

Attention Washington State Empty Re: Attention Washington State

Post by TheBeatrix Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:04 am

Sad Wow! Tough Crowed

* pulls out Mallet *

TheBeatrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Madoor Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:51 am

If I ever take a trip up there, I'll let you know. Untill then, hammer fight! *Madoor pulls out her sledge hammer*
Madoor
Madoor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur De Lis Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:53 pm

TheBeatrix wrote:I am looking to meet others here in Washington. I have been here since August and have not really been motivated to go out and make friends until now. My Skype is TheArkadies if you have not added me already and if any one is interested let me know about when or where you would like to all hang out or something. I want to get out a little more instead of just working most of the day and coming home not knowing what to do. Let me know on here or in Skype if interested!

Darling, I'm not trying to be rude, but if ponies start showing up at my home here in Canterlot, Washington, it would be a disaster.
So sorry dear, please forgive me.

Fleur De Lis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum