I just cannot do this, i wish you the best of luck, but Ponycraft needs to rest

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I just cannot do this, i wish you the best of luck, but Ponycraft needs to rest

Post by Rainbow Dash on Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:25 am

I have been on Ponycraft for a long time. The server ran a beautiful course and accomplished so much. Carrying on its name and trying to revive it is simply doing shame to its memory. It accomplished a lot, we should all have no regrets, i know i do not. Creating a new server is fine, i encourage that, but don't try to recreate ponycraft. The server went through so much, it finally deserves to rest, in peace. The thought of it trying to be revived again really makes me sad. A new server would be perfectly fine, and I could endorse that happily, but Ponycraft is a name that does not deserve to be brought back again. I love you guys so much, and I am always there for any of you who need me, but I cannot support this act of recreating Ponycraft and dragging it out with a clear conscious, I am sorry if i'm upsetting any of you, but this needs to be said. In any case, if this does continue on this sad and disappointing path, it will be doing so without me. so for the final time, this is Dashie signing out Sad

Rainbow Dash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I just cannot do this, i wish you the best of luck, but Ponycraft needs to rest

Post by Maxos on Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:30 am

I completely understand you're response to everything and I feel for ya.

I myself don't know what happened or why, But I hold the name PonyCraft, not as a server, but as a community name. Ponycraft server domain name and its name in general, probably won't be aloud to be used anyway.

But I hold this event and its name as a testament of what the community of PonyCraft is and what its willing to do for its friends. I love these ponies for who they are and to me, they will always be PonyCrafters <3

The server has died. But the community still stands stronger than ever. If the name is aloud to be used, then it will be used. But please do recognize the fact of the matter, the past is the past and we should never forget lest we repeat history. A name is just a name. In the end I will stand by these steel strong ponies, whatever be the flag we raise.

You should too, Rainbow Dash. Royalty, right?..

- Maxos

Maxos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I just cannot do this, i wish you the best of luck, but Ponycraft needs to rest

Post by Leed108 on Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:19 am

We don't have to recreate PonyCraft but create a new server with a new title but same community.

Leed108

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by williamcll on Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:43 am

The ONLY problem is that people can't handle the DRAMA and flipping out all over, use more sense and you don't even have this problem, seriously.

williamcll

View user profile http://williamcll.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Hunter on Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:17 am

Well, this is your decision, I doubt this will be anything like the old Ponycraft. But you're entitled to your own opinion and I wish you the best of luck wherever life takes you.

Dawn Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Madoor on Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:42 pm

It's not about the server, tis about the community. I could care less if the server stayed the way it currently is or improved, I just wanna hang with my friends. I'm tired of the frakin' drama.

Madoor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziminite (Zecora) on Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:07 pm

Maxos wrote:You should too, Rainbow Dash. Royalty, right?..

Rainbow Dash is now the Element of Royalty.

Ziminite (Zecora)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Dash on Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:38 pm

nice to know a serious thread with a lot of meaning put into it is not being taken with the gravity it deserves

Rainbow Dash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziminite (Zecora) on Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:15 pm

Rainbow, we understand you've had enough, as is the same with many other players as well, but we can't grieve forever. We have to move on and look forward to the future of the server. It's been a pleasure having you as Rainbow Dash, as you were good, but if you say you're done, we have to accept it.

Last edited by Ziminite (Zecora) on Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ziminite (Zecora)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon on Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:05 am

Dash we have to be optimistic. I may not have been on Ponycraft as long as most, only 8 months, but Ponycraft has been the best thing that has ever happened to me. I've made so many new friends and I've had so much fun. I understand your concern about Ponycraft's name if we continued it, but I want other new foals to have the same experience I've had. Yes the server has gone down, but whether we laugh or cry, smile or frown, the Ponycraft community will remain as powerful as it always has.

My name is Demon Reaper, and I think Ponycraft should remain the same.

Demon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrNiceStone on Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:36 am

RD, We may have had are differences in the past, but I understand. I really do not "Oh hey this is a another topic to post on hurr hurr" No!. I really do understand. The great adventures we have had in the past. I may not be a old foal, but I still am able to understand the depth of great character when I see one. You may have been.... I don't know if this is the right words or not but umm. "Stabbed in the back?" in some cases with friends. Then we have those friends who are only your friend cause of the canon nicks or fanon nicks. I for one think the server should rest for now, but sooner or later someone is going to revive it and disturb its peace. I also understand why they want to keep the server up. Cause they also remember the good times with the server as well. I may be talking a bunch of rubbish. I hope someone understands what I mean, Heck the "Original" PCraft was the best thing that happened to me cause I met so many other bronies just like me that I can hang out with and call friends. It was amazing! The most sad part about it is when you have those not so ermm.... Nice ones who are well.... In my opinion Immature about most things. I already understand I am immature. I am only 15 and so I am still growing up in the ways of life. I hope you get my point and I am sorry of yours and the worlds lost of a server. PCraft was the best server I ever went too. Which why they want to preserve it in some sort of case so that it may never be used again. and endure its suffering Have a good one. The and Only Rainbow Dash Sad

MrNiceStone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestiafish on Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:20 pm

I understand dash, Ponycraft has been through a lot but for whatever the reason it has kept trudging on and has survived many of years. But I believe that the idea of a pony-based server is a good thing, it's a place for fellow ponies to get together have fun make friends and just get away from it all but alas this has not always been the case. I know that the server had some recent tragic events. But I will not back down, not until the ground of minecraft falls beneath my hooves.
Your fellow ponycrafter, Celestiafish

Remember friendship IS magic!

Celestiafish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jovial on Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:58 am

Does this need to be a thread?

Jovial

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestiafish on Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:22 am

Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Irony know I mean just look at them, they can't decide. Smile

Celestiafish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Derpy on Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:12 am

Guys stop posting stuff on this thread and just respect rainbows decision for leaving.

Rainbow you were fun hanging out with and talking to about all the things we talked about, you were a good friend.

Sir Derpy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum